- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Building Blocks of Instructional Design: Lessons We Learned Working with LEGOs
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2013
Enable Training and Consulting
To keep pace in a world where “graduation” is just the beginning of one’s professional training, life-long learning is now a professional requirement. Employees and employers are demanding engaging materials and hands-on experience for their learners at all levels.
This session will explore the training potential of integrating physical learning tools, such as LEGO, with eLearning tools, like Adobe Captivate or Enable’s Infinite Octopus Technology, to create engaging, meaningful learning experiences for learners of all ages and backgrounds. Participants will see how lessons learned creating hands-on material for the classroom have shaped an approach for innovative ongoing education in industry.
In this session, you will learn:
- How life-long learning is shaping professional training
- How physical, real-life learning tools can be integrated with an eLearning experience
- How 21st-century classroom initiatives are influencing current professional requirements
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and managers who are familiar with training.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate, Enable Education’s Infinite Octopus, LEGO Education WeDo, and LEGO MINDSTORMS.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)