- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The eLearning Guild Research Overview: Current Realities and Future Trends
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2013
President & Chief Learning Strategist
Many practitioners think that learning research is pie-in-the-sky information that is of value for academics but of little value for practitioners. But good practitioner research is practical research that points practitioners and their managers towards better practice and helps them make the important decisions.
In this session, participants will hear the main conclusions from recent Guild research and learn how this information is valuable for day-to-day practice. You will have the opportunity to discuss the research and ask questions. Discussion will focus on the 2013 authoring tools and 2013 gamification reports.
In this session, you will learn:
- The interesting data, charts, and insights from Guild research reports you can use
- The main conclusions from recent Guild research reports
- How Guild research helps you improve your practice and make better decisions
- What experts in the field are thinking and doing
discussed in this session:
Authoring tools; gamification.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning and Development Specialist
- Instructional Designer I
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer