- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
B.Y.O.L.: Best of Both Worlds: Skills and Tools for Mobile Learning
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2013
In this BYOL session, you will learn creative ways to use a combination of Adobe tools and best practices in advanced actions to create both native and web content. You will see and practice the steps to create an interactive learning experience that can be deployed for mobile and/or desktop use. Developers will leverage existing knowledge and experience to begin creating mobile projects.
This session will give you the skills needed to maximize the potential of your current Adobe tool set. You will leave this session with a workflow that can be easily applied using tools in the Adobe eLearning Suite. Concepts in this session easily translate to eLearning as well as mobile learning development.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to prepare and design your content for mobile deployment
- Why you should use some advanced actions for mobile projects
- Steps to build custom navigation for best use on mobile devices
- Integrating Adobe Edge animations for use in native apps
- Process to package and publish native apps or web content
Intermediate to advanced designers and developers with experience developing projects in Adobe Captivate. Some familiarity with Advanced Actions in Captivate is helpful, but not required.
Technology discussed in this session:
Tablets, smartphones, Adobe Edge and Captivate with App Packager (latest version) HTML5
Student technology needs:
To participate, participants must have most recent version of Adobe Captivate (App Packager).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager