- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Advanced and Shared Actions—Basics and Beyond
Adobe Learning Summit 2013 - October 21, 2013
This session introduces Adobe Captivate variables, and using advanced and shared actions to create interactive and engaging eLearning assets.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use system and/or user variables to create custom navigation, personalize the interface for the learner, etc.
- How to use events, how to choose events, and their limitations
- How to use simple vs. standard actions
- How to use conditional actions with one-and-multiple decisions to create toggle buttons, branching, and dashboards
- How to use shared actions to reuse scripts within a project or in other projects—
- Different work flows and timesaving tips and tricks
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library