- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Advanced and Shared Actions—Basics and Beyond
Adobe Learning Summit 2013 - October 21, 2013
This session introduces Adobe Captivate variables, and using advanced and shared actions to create interactive and engaging eLearning assets.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use system and/or user variables to create custom navigation, personalize the interface for the learner, etc.
- How to use events, how to choose events, and their limitations
- How to use simple vs. standard actions
- How to use conditional actions with one-and-multiple decisions to create toggle buttons, branching, and dashboards
- How to use shared actions to reuse scripts within a project or in other projects—
- Different work flows and timesaving tips and tricks
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
70,160Join The eLearning Guild