- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Top Tips for Writing Better eLearning Scripts
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 19, 2014
Senior Solutions Consultant
Much of the eLearning that gets created and put forth for a corporate audience is written in the boring, blahblah of training speak. Instead of engaging people through conversation and compelling examples, we throw up text bullets written by SMEs that pack in all the information and leave our employees bored to tears. What’s an eLearning script writer to do?
In this session, you will explore top tips for writing better eLearning programs. From learning objective makeovers to conversational tone, you will learn to write more clearly and succinctly. You will practice rewriting boring content and look at examples. This session will provide useful information for both the beginning practitioner and some new ideas for veterans.
In this session, you will learn:
- Top tips for better eLearning script writing
- How to rewrite learning objectives so people pay attention!
- Strategies for finding the best stories to tell
- Ideas for working with SMEs to get content that really matters
Novice and intermediate designers and developers. Those interested in what better eLearning can look (and sound) like!
Technology discussed in this session:
This session is tool-agnostic.
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager