- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Drag ‘til You Drop! Making eLearning Fun with Drag and Drop Interaction
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 19, 2014
Senior Learning Evangelist
Drag and drop is the most engaging and interesting interaction in eLearning courses. There are a lot of different types of interactions that can be built out of it, which most eLearning developers are unaware of.
Take a journey to discover how to make your courses interactive in a fun way. Participants will learn different variations of using drag and drop interactions for different types of scenarios, and build different drag and drop interactions for your eLearning courses using Adobe Captivate. You will learn how to build one-to-one, many-to-one, one-to-many, select and replace, select and disappear, answer in sequence, and multiple correct answer combination types of drag and drop interactions and questions.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create a drag and drop interaction
- How to create a drag and drop question
- How to modify properties of drag and drop interaction
- How to trigger an action or advanced action on dropping an object
Novice and intermediate designers and developers with basic instructional design and Captivate skills.
Technology discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate 7
Student technology needs:
The latest version of Adobe Captivate software installed on their Windows/Mac laptops.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager