- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Using Virtual Classroom Sessions to Support Blended Learning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 19, 2014
Organizational Development Consultant
Virtual-classroom sessions, if used appropriately, can reinforce and enhance blended-learning programs. However, virtual-classroom sessions often fail to produce expected results. Many times this is due to improper use of the virtual classroom. Other times it’s because good learning practices are often left out of the virtual classroom.
Participants in this session will gain a better understanding of what the virtual classroom is, and when you should use it. You’ll discuss tips and techniques for effectively using the virtual classroom, and you’ll learn how the virtual classroom has been used successfully to support blended learning programs.
In this session, you will learn:
- When virtual classroom sessions may support or enhance blended learning programs
- About the challenges that can be present in the virtual classroom environment
- The user interactivity options that are available within virtual learning tools, specifically Adobe Connect
- How to evaluate examples from Triumph University showing how virtual-classroom sessions have been used to support blended learning
Session participants should have a basic understanding of what virtual learning is. Basic knowledge of virtual learning platforms, such as Adobe Connect or WebEx, is beneficial, but not necessary.
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager