- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Creating Help Desk Training Using ZebraZapps
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 20, 2014
Co-founder & Strategic Relationship Manager
Director of Training, Americas
Many call centers have high turnover and a workforce that needs to be up and running within a very short period time. ZebraZapps was used in the development of effective eLearning for the help desk at Barco, a technology company.
This session will address the problem by describing the approach and design methodology used to quickly create meaningful, memorable, and motivational eLearning for a help desk. This topic demonstrates how the use of a specific authoring tool can help participants achieve that goal quickly, effectively, and at low cost.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use ZebraZapps gadgets
- How easy it is to create powerful and engaging eLearning courses quickly
- How a global technology firm leveraged ZebraZapps to help train their help desk
- How powerful an authoring tool can be without any prior programming or coding skills
Novice to intermediate level. No prior knowledge needed.
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK