- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Learning Technologies: Where Are We Now?
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 20, 2014
There are a great number of technologies used to support learning. Each year the number of available tools and technologies only increases. It’s becoming increasingly challenging for practitioners and learning leaders to understand the various technologies and determine which technologies and tools they should consider using in their organizations.
In this session, participants will hear about the current state of learning technologies via the results of The eLearning Guild’s recent research report, Learning Technologies: Where Are We Now? Participants will explore the main conclusions from report and learn how this information is valuable for day-to-day practice. You will have the opportunity to discuss the research and ask questions of the report’s author and industry experts.
In this session, you will learn:
- The most commonly used technologies used to build learning solutions
- Where and how these learning technologies are being put to use
- Which technologies are losing favor in the industry (and why)
Novice-to-advanced developers, instructional designers, managers, and directors.
Technology discussed in this session:
Numerous tools and technologies.
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager