- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Dispelling the Myths of Mobile
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 20, 2014
Senior Solutions Architect
With instructional designers working to keep up with changing technology in the world of computer-based, and Web-based training, the addition of a mobile realm may seem intimidating, or even overwhelming.
This session will better familiarize participants with the various degrees to which you can incorporate mobile devices into your plans and the technologies you need to be familiar with. You’ll get a better understanding of the degree of effort to expect and you’ll learn best practices in deciding when to go mobile, what is appropriate content, and the areas to avoid when delivering content on a mobile device.
In this session, you will learn:
- The common misunderstandings around adding mobile learning
- The current state of mobile learning
- The future of mobile learning
- The best tools for moving to, or including, mobile in an eLearning strategy
Novice designers, project managers, and managers. No prior knowledge of the subject is needed.
Technology discussed in this session:
Rapid development tools and popular software for developing mobile apps and mobile learning.
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA