- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Blended Solutions—Challenges, Wins, and More
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 20, 2014
Training Development Officer
Canadian Forces School of Aerospace Technology and Engineering
There are many challenges in the development of a blended learning strategy. Blended solutions may be met by resistance from the instructional staff; you need to determine what content should be eLearning and what should be instructor-led, and there are often significant cultural challenges to adopting a blended solution within an organization.
Participants in this session will learn the good and bad experiences associated with developing blended solutions. You’ll get examples of how they did analysis on a course, along with the subsequent design and development. Finally, you’ll discover the issues around the cultural buy-in of the organization and the obstacles faced in implementing a blended solution.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to determine the right blend of eLearning in your solution
- How to overcome the organizational barriers
- How to empower the instructors to teach with technology
- How to help move the yardsticks of modernizing your training forward
Novice and intermediate designers with a basic understanding of instructional design and knowledge of production tools.
Technology discussed in this session:
Saba suite, Flash, Storyline, and Unity.
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager