- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Project Management in a Box
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 20, 2014
Learning Solutions Technology Specialist
In today’s remote workforce it can be a difficult task for managers to keep individual contributors on task with different projects. Microsoft SharePoint has functionality that can help organize and manage projects. SharePoint has been around for years, but what if you could build a project tracker that can keep track of who on your team is responsible for what tasks, how complete these tasks are, and how many development hours are left? What managers need is the ability to instantly share task progress, regardless of location.
In this session, participants will learn how one L&D team manages their day-to-day work with the Sharepoint project tracker that they built in-house. You will also learn how a project with over 80 individual tasks and four IDs was managed using this tracker so all work was completed smoothly even though the team was split over multiple locations. Lastly, you will learn an entire compliance program is managed easily through SharePoint to ensure that the company stays within compliance.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to build a SharePoint Tracker
- How to manage large-scale projects in SharePoint
- How to forecast resources for learning and development
- How to manage a company’s compliance program with SharePoint
Anyone looking for a more effective way to manage their team’s time and resources.
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA