- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Ultimate eLearning Scorecard
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 21, 2014
People have created many checklists for developing and evaluating eLearning programs, but most tend to be general in their coverage and are still subjective in many areas. Wouldn’t it be helpful to have some sort of scorecard or rubric to assist us in evaluating just how well you are doing at providing high-quality, highly effective eLearning programs?
Participants in this session will see an extensive checklist for nearly all components of an eLearning program. This checklist provides a guide for program development, for evaluation, and for professional growth and it is different because it is also a customizable scorecard. Instructional designers can use it to evaluate programs you develop or review while managers can use it to subjectively measure the programs your staff develops. You’ll learn how, in its native format, it can meet most of your needs, but you may also add specific items.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use the scorecard to evaluate your own eLearning program
- How to use the scorecard to evaluate programs developed by other instructional designers
- How to use the scorecard to evaluate staff skills and areas for improvement
- How to use the scorecard to evaluate eLearning programs for purchase
- How to use the scorecard as a checklist as you are developing an eLearning program
- How to customize the scorecard to meet your needs
Novice professionals who have a solid knowledge of instructional design elements and processes. Familiarity with development software (Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio, etc.) will be helpful.
Technology discussed in this session:
Windows 7 & 8, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Audacity, Adobe Flash Player, SnagIt.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK