- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Show Me the Money! Our $650K Grant for Five eLearning Courses
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 21, 2014
Educational Project Manager
Visiting Nurse Service of New York
Instructional Design Manager
You don’t need fulltime grant or development staff to apply for and be awarded grants. Funding exists to develop programs and courses for various educational needs, though the challenge often involves locating them and effectively managing their application and implementation.
This session will cover how to locate these opportunities, develop plans to align them with internal needs, write the grant with constituent buy-in and realistic commitments, project manage these processes to meet the timelines, and write and submit ongoing reports. Participants will leave the session with practical tips for locating grants, writing grant proposals, and managing their implementation.
In this session, you will learn:
- Where to locate grants that align with your organization’s needs and abilities
- How to identify items to include in the proposal
- How to get your proposal to stand out
- How to make sure your future projects reap the benefits from the grant project session
Those needing to find grant funding for their projects.
Technology discussed in this session:
None—this session focuses on processes and not the course development.
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA