- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Lessons Learned Developing Image Recognition and Augmented Reality Training
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 21, 2014
Director of Learning Services
Sumaria Learning Solutions
This session shares the decisions, designs, processes, failures, and successes on the journey through a development project using leading-edge 3-D image recognition and augmented reality technologies. These technologies turn simple knowledge-based training into a world-class, immersive end-user experience.
Participants will learn how this solution was approached from a technology, design, and process standpoint. There were many design and technology issues to consider, including those that we discovered along the way. Demonstrations of this innovative technology with hands-on experience will be used during the presentation.
In this session, you will learn:
- To apply the lessons learned in the development effort using leading-edge technology
- To assess how to use this technology to design your own immersive end-user experience
- To avoid the mistakes made while learning how to develop for this technology
- How image recognition and augmented reality work
Novice to intermediate level. Participants should have a basic knowledge of mobile platforms, authoring tools and technologies, and instructional design skills.
Technology discussed in this session:
Mobile platforms, 3-D image recognition, and augmented reality.
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)
- Instructional Designer