- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Social Learning: Live Programs and Results
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 21, 2014
Social Learning Lead
Social learning is the buzzword—and unfortunately, it is just a buzz word to many learning organizations. Few have truly implemented any significant social-learning programs or have collected measurable results. Management may be getting tired of hearing about social learning—and not seeing any real programs or tangible business results may lose interest and refuse further investment.
Participants in this case study session will be able to learn from Motorola Solutions learning experience and adapt or modify their own social learning strategies, tactics, and measurement methodologies.
In this session, you will learn:
- How social learning is happening
- How social learning creates measurable business results
- Effective ways to present and promote the results of social learning to stakeholders
- New attitudes and skills your learning professionals (and the company overall) will need to adopt and learn
Those who have a basic concept of what social and collaborative learning means.
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)