- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
360 Degrees to Performance Support
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 20, 2014
VP Product & Marketing
Director of Product
While the notion of performance support (PS) is not new, there are only a few successful large-scale implementations that leading organizations can learn from. Many organizations have used PS methods and tools for years, but find that outdated solutions drain resources and don’t keep up with organizational needs.
In this session you will explore the process of evaluating different PS methodologies and technologies. You will learn about the 360 degree to PS model and the must-have characteristics from a selected PS tool, and review examples of specific PS implementations. You’ll get a fresh and unique viewpoint on PS, how it changes according to the employee experience and years on the job, and hear an example of how an effective PS project helped cut training days by more than half while maintaining—and even improving—employee performance.
In this session, you will learn:
- The 360 degree approach to performance support mode
- How to obtain a practical, working PS tool
- To design an effective PS solution using the 360° methodology
- How to use performance support for learning
- To identify the characteristics any PS solution must have
Novice and intermediate designers and directors.
What technology will be discussed in this session:
User guidance and automation embedded in live production systems, PS implementation.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)