- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
B.Y.O.L.: Create HTML5 Interactions for All Devices Using Adobe Edge Animate
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 20, 2014
Participants will learn the basics of how to create custom interactive learning activities that will play on any mobile device. This allows you to go beyond the limitations of any eLearning authoring tool and build custom mobile compatible interactions with greater flexibility. You can do most of the interactivity without even knowing any code. Get hands on experience with a great HTML5 animation/interaction builder. Get real world examples that you can use as a reference down the road.
In this session, you will learn:
- Adobe Edge Animate basics
- Learn how to animate objects in Adobe Edge along the timeline
- Creative interactive movie clips/buttons
- Create interactive content with little-to-no coding knowledge
Developers, project managers, and managers. No previous knowledge required.
Technology discussed in this session:
Adobe Edge Animate CC
Student technology needs:
A laptop with Adobe Edge Animate CC installed.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA