- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Fantastic 5: Use the Power of HTML5 for Good
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 20, 2014
Founder and Technologist
BOOM! HTML5 has exploded since its inception just a few short years ago. With all of the information and opinions on the web about HTML5, there are many questions about what HTML5 can do and what development techniques can be used to increase interactivity in eLearning and mobile content.
This session will highlight exciting emerging HTML5 technologies—including many open-source tools—and will provide real-world, working examples of ways to harness HTML5’s vast power in your projects.
In this session, you will learn:
- About emerging HTML5 technologies
- How these HTML5 tools work
- How to implement the HTML5 tools
- Tips and tricks to use HTML5 tools
- Various open-source code and tools to use
- Overall development techniques to increase interactivity
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company