- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Contextualizing mLearning as Part of the Learning and Performance Ecosystem
mLearnCon 2014 - June 24, 2014
Organizations are not using technology in ways that match with how we think, work, and learn. The learning and development (L&D) function is focused on limited options, when there’s so much more they could be doing. On the other hand, people are using mobile devices in ways that are natural, ways that augment their ability to do. The intersection here is the opportunity that mobile provides.
In this session, you will examine how we are using mobile devices to make ourselves more effective. You will explore the context of the ecosystem in which organizations are operating and the changes needed on behalf of L&D. You will discuss how mobile devices provide the opportunities to make those changes. You will discover the steps necessary for change to lead to sustainable impact on the organization. You’ll be exploring a strategy for L&D that’s catalyzed by mobile. You will leave this session understanding the steps L&D needs to take and the role that mobile plays in that evolution.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the full suite of mobile opportunity
- How L&D could and should be supporting the organization
- Where mobile fits in the context of L&D
- How mobile enhances a learning and performance ecosystem
- The core elements of a mobile-enabled L&D strategy
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA