- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Using the Learning Model Canvas to Connect the C-suite to Mobile
mLearnCon 2014 - June 24, 2014
Technology innovations, increased learner expectations, and leadership demands continue to change the learning ecosystem. Learning organizations are challenged to deliver mobile learning solutions that range from just-in-case compliance training to on-demand performance support at the moment of need. As a result, gaining support and resources for mobile learning requires executing the correct business model and having the proper framework to have tough consultative conversations (i.e., trade-offs, budget) with executives.
In this interactive session, and using the Learning Model Canvas as a framework, you will explore the five common organizational learning business models that are in use today. You will learn the strengths and challenges of the models and how to use the Learning Model Canvas to gain the support and resources needed to execute an effective learning model and mobile strategy. You will leave this session able develop an organizational learning business model, identify current gaps with necessary resources, and take next steps to execute a high-performance learning model.
In this session, you will learn:
- The three key patterns of top learning organization models
- The five top learning organization models in use today
- How to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your current organizational learning model
- How to select a preferred learning model for going forward
- The next steps to implementing the preferred learning model
- How to use the Learning Model Canvas to have consulting conversations with executive leadership to gain buy-in and resources
Intermediate and advanced managers, directors, and VPs with a broad knowledge of learning organizations, business concepts, and design and delivery methods.
Technology discussed in this session:
Participants will download and populate the free Learning Model Canvas interactive PDF.
Participants will be able to download and interact with a PDF document using an Internet connection and PDF viewer on their own laptop.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager