- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Getting Your Video Mobile in Five Simple Steps
mLearnCon 2014 - June 24, 2014
Video is rapidly becoming one of the most popular media formats for learning. However, many organizations struggle when it comes to distributing video for and to mobile devices. Some of the challenges that organizations developing mobile-ready video for the frst time encounter include bandwidth, closed captioning, tracking, and organization of content.
In this session you will learn how you can leverage YouTube as an effective platform for delivering mobile video. You will explore how easily and quickly you can distribute video, and especially how well this approach works for deploying videos for mobile devices. You will also learn about various YouTube tools—such as YouTube Analytics—that can further enhance your mobile efforts.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to quickly create a customized YouTube channel
- How to tag videos for dissemination into various channel sections
- How YouTube analytics can help guide your video-creation process
- How YouTube tools such as closed captioning and annotations allow you to further extend video capabilities
Novice designers, developers, and managers with an interest in learning how to use YouTube as a video platform.
discussed in this session:
Basic video-capture software common to handheld devices; YouTube.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK