- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Next Gen mLearning: Mixing Formal and Informal for Your Mobile Workers
mLearnCon 2014 - June 24, 2014
Mobile has moved from an alternative delivery option to a mission imperative as companies seek ways to reach out and connect with their workers, partners, and customers through their omnipresent handsets and tablets. Accelerating learning delivery and increasing organizational performance have near universal appeal for companies of all sizes wanting to leverage a better informed, educated, and engaged audience through the many affordances mobile tools and technologies thus creating leverage.
In this case-study session you will discover how teams across industries are tapping into mobile’s ability to connect with workers. You will explore how to build and support a holistic learning experience spanning any mobile-friendly modality that is accessible via today’s most popular handsets, tablets, and eBook readers. You will review case studies from leading companies mixing formal learning with informal interactions to drive organizational performance, and learn about the kinds of experiences users and learners naturally want to perform while mobile.
In this session, you will learn:
- How you can mix formal and informal interactions to drive organizational performance
- How to measure the effectiveness of marrying formal and informal learning methods into a unified learning initiative
- How to deliver learning plans that combine just-in-time, just-in-case, blended, and social learning
- When mobile delivery works best and when it doesn’t
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors involved in mLearning implementations.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA