- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Which Tools Should You Use for Desktop and Mobile Development?
mLearnCon 2014 - June 24, 2014
Some eLearning tools work great for desktop delivery, while others are geared more towards delivering to mobile devices. Then there are those tools that do a pretty good job of delivering to both desktop and mobile. It’s become increasingly challenging for organizations to know which tools really work well for developing for mobile, and which tools just claim that they do.
In this session you will learn from an unbiased comparison of the many tools used to develop mobile learning. You will look at how different tools rank across different categories. Bring your own development tool questions and add those factors to the conversation. Mobile delivery is becoming a necessity for learning designers. In this session you will discover which tools work best for mobile and desktop delivery.
In this session, you will learn:
- Which tools work best for desktop delivery
- Which tools work best for mobile delivery
- Which tools work best when you need to deliver to both desktop and mobile devices
- How to interpret the marketing claims of tool vendors
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors with a basic knowledge of eLearning and mLearning.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)