- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Management and Supervisory Training: Keep It Social, Professional, and Mobile
mLearnCon 2014 - June 24, 2014
Technical Services Manager
According to ASTD Research, the most common forms of training across all industries are management and supervisory. These also represent a large percentage of training budgets in many organizations. Finding ways to address these training needs in a cost-effective way is critical, as is the need to integrate the social aspect that will unlock knowledge and share personal experience.
In this session you will explore various platforms that enable social collaboration. You will discover how these tools allow management and supervisors to access training, rate it, and allow for conversations to develop around it. You will discover how mobile technologies make these social interactions possible and affordable. You will leave this session with a different perspective on how to provide management and supervisory training.
In this session, you will learn:
- Various platforms for social collaboration
- Where the gaps are for developers in relation to learning at their companies.
- Various cost-effective ways of distributing training
- How to appeal to your learners’ range of learning styles.
Novice designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Desktop PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager