- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How to Use Agile Project Management for Mobile Projects
mLearnCon 2014 - June 25, 2014
Senior Project Manager
Making the decision to go mobile is one thing—making it happen is something else. Mobile-learning projects are complex, and change often. For an organization accustomed to a linear project timeline for eLearning development this can be a challenge. It’s important that mobile-learning projects are managed in a way that allows for flexibility and organizational success.
In this session you will explore the benefits of using agile project-management methods to manage mobile-learning projects. You will learn how to plan a mobile project, including how to get the support of all stakeholders. You will discuss real-world examples of agile being used to manage mobile projects. You will leave this session with an understanding of what works—and what doesn’t—when it comes to managing mobile projects.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to plan out the mobile project
- How to engage stakeholders in all areas
- Best practices to use when managing these types of projects
- How using an agile approach keeps everyone engaged and progress defined by sprints
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager