- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Building Learning on the Cloud
mLearnCon 2014 - June 25, 2014
There is an overemphasis on mobile technologies in the mobile learning conversation. That may sounds strange, but it’s true. Mobile strategy isn’t really about mobile devices; it’s about taking your existing learning strategy and extending it so it can be supported optimally on whatever device the leaners have in front of them, wherever they are. Organizations should not have to reinvent their learning strategy to go mobile.
In this session participants will explore the broader concept of learning on the cloud as opposed to mobile-specific concepts. Learning on the cloud encompasses a broader strategy for how we learn as adults—continuously. You will learn that the support of mobile devices is essential to a ubiquitous learning strategy, but the strategy is not mobile-specific. You will discuss how mobile is an integrated and key component of the entire enterprise learning strategy—a native (and expected) capability within your entire learning strategy.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why a mobile strategy doesn’t necessarily require a mobile-specific set of skills
- How a learning-on-the-cloud solution will support your overall learning strategy and extend that to mobile devices
- How all learning activity across all devices can be tracked within the learning cloud, creating a unified learning record
- How learning content can be single source and granular to support both traditional learning models and performance support models
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and directors with a general understanding of learning technologies, including LCMS and LMS.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)
- Instructional Designer