- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Setting Policies As If Your mLearning Strategy Depended on It
mLearnCon 2014 - June 25, 2014
Mobile policy doesn’t sound like an exciting topic, but it’s an essential component to a mobile learning strategy. You can have jaw-droppingly cool apps, context-sensitivity, video, alternate reality games, or all of the above, but you’ll end up failing if you’re not on top of your mobile policy. Quite simply, policy is strategy, and without strategy, you’re just stumbling around in the dark.
In this session, participants will review the key areas of policy that need to be covered, consider alternatives to traditional legacy policies, and explore the tradeoffs. You will also debunk some of the myths that surround mobile, and explore how these myths impact your policies and mobile strategy. You will leave this session with an understanding of the elements that you and your organization need to address to make your mobile initiatives survive and thrive.
In this session, you will learn:
- Areas that mobile policy needs to address
- The pitfalls of mobile policies that derail mobile strategies
- The tradeoffs of different policy approaches
- Key policy considerations for a successful mobile strategy
Novice and intermediate designers, project managers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA