- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Best Practices for Creating Mobile Learning Using Adobe Captivate
mLearnCon 2014 - June 25, 2014
Adobe Captivate is a great tool for creating eLearning, but how well can you use it to create mobile learning? There is some debate as to whether or not a designer can create learning programs for desktop and mobile at the same time. It’s definitely possible, but there are design issues and crucial development issues that you must address before you start.
In this hands-on session you will learn the critical design and development considerations you must take into account before building mobile learning projects with Adobe Captivate. You will follow step-by-step on your laptop and learn what you need to do to prepare projects for delivery to mobile devices. You will explore how failing to address these important issues results in lost money and productivity, and less-than-stellar learning experiences for your audiences. Participants will leave this session with a number of mobile learning samples built in Captivate that you can use to practice and build mobile learning projects for your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to consider design issues that are important when delivering to both desktop and mobile learning
- How to adjust settings for mobile projects
- How to take advantage of Captivate’s unique strengths in the delivery of mobile learning
- How the samples and step-by-step handouts can help you apply these principles to your own work
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate (or trial version) pre-installed.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)