- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Adapt: Device-proof Your Learning
mLearnCon 2014 - June 25, 2014
Being able to develop learning that works on multiple devices is very relevant in the learning industry today. Organizations are under increasing amounts of pressure to meet tight deadlines and to keep budgets down. Learning professionals are going to need tools that help them keep up with the growing demands of the multi-device workplace.
In this session participants will learn about Adapt, a revolutionary open-source technology that simplifies numerous development challenges. You will receive an in-depth overview and discuss the surrounding challenges and advancements Adapt will provide. You will examine case studies from organizations like Mozilla, McDonald’s, Nikon and others that are using Adapt to meet business needs. Participants will leave this session with an understanding of the Adapt Framework and how authoring content via its open source solutions will answer the call for multi-device development.
In this session, you will learn:
- The key market drivers calling for multi-device learning
- An in-depth overview and demonstration of Adapt technology
- The core capabilities of responsive design shown through real life case studies and examples
- How to get involved in Adapt open source project and ways to take control of their authoring future
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers. A basic knowledge of eLearning and mLearning is a plus.
in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager