- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
B.Y.O.L.: Tricks for Creating Video Using Your Smartphone
mLearnCon 2014 - June 25, 2014
Industrial Strength Learning
Sometimes you have to capture video but don’t have access to your video camera, DSLR, or point-and-shoot camera. However, you do have something in your pocket, backpack, or purse that can capture exceptional video: your smartphone. These days, almost all smartphones are capable of recording high quality video. The trick is understanding how to use your smartphone camera effectively.
In this session you will learn how to record video with a smartphone that looks as good as a video you would record with a good video camera or DSLR camera. Participants will explore the opportunities and limitations of recording video with a smartphone. You will also explore the key considerations to keep in mind when recording video with a smartphone, and the conditions that might push you towards using a dedicated camera to ensure quality for your videos.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use your smartphone effectively to create video
- What limitations your smartphone has for creating video
- How to overcome the limitations that smartphones have to create video
- What the best practices are for capturing video with a smartphone
- What the must have apps are for helping you capture great video with your smartphone
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager