- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Enterprise On-demand Performance Support
mLearnCon 2014 - June 25, 2014
Principal Learning Experience Developer
To enable a more “on-demand” (or “just-in-time”) approach to performance improvement, organizations are moving away from relying completely on formal learning models to an informal approach, where people can quickly access information when, where, and how they need it. Learning strategies are evolving, with a focus on opportunities to move away from traditional LMS-centric, push, methodologies toward smaller learning modules and flexible pull approaches.
In this session participants will examine a case study with one of the leading pharmaceutical companies experiencing a critical issue with training employees globally on many disparate systems. You will explore an innovative solution designed to improve the performance of the individuals with on-demand learning. You will learn about the various components of this performance support project, including how mobile technologies were used to implement it.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to integrate technology into a greater enterprise learning solution
- How to demonstrate the effectiveness of on-demand learning to achieve business objectives
- How to utilize multiple learning methodologies within a learning solution program
- Effective strategies to deploy on-demand training throughout an enterprise
Novice and intermediate designers, project managers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Sharepoint, Android, iOS, and Surface Pro.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)