- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Implementing a Global Mobile Learning Strategy Across Jaguar Land Rover
mLearnCon 2014 - June 26, 2014
Key Account Director
The way consumers buy cars is changing. Customers are now far better informed prior to entering a dealership, and the rise of the use of the Internet and mobile browsing is a major factor in this change. There is often a disconnect between the high-tech customer’s online browsing experience and the traditional in-dealership buying experience in which sales occur right by the vehicle itself. Jaguar Land Rover decided to leverage mobile technology as a means to address this challenge.
In this session you will learn about the process used to develop a strategic approach to the use of mobile and explore the challenges that a global organization faces when implementing a mobile solution. You will learn about the solutions used to address these business challenges and how you can adapt them for your organization. You will leave this session understanding how to build mobile strategies for a global audience, and how mobile strategies evolve over time.
In this session, you will learn:
- Where mobile can fit into a global-learning strategy
- How to implement mobile learning across a global enterprise
- Which key stakeholders you need to engage for global success
- How mobile can be the bridge between learning and performance support
- What the key technology challenges are and how to overcome them
- Areas for future development
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers with a basic knowledge of learning and development strategy and an understanding of the use of mobile devices.
Technology discussed in this session:
Apps, smartphones, and tablets.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)