- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Three Things You Need to Know to Develop mLearning Using HTML5
mLearnCon 2014 - June 26, 2014
There’s a great deal of discussion about HTML5 and how it is changing the future of the web. While there is tremendous potential in place, there is still much confusion about what its impact is on technology-based learning, and what steps learning professionals should be taking to develop specifically for HTML5.
In this session participants will learn the three key things learning professionals need to know about HTML5 before you start designing programs using that output. You will learn the importance of HTML5 for mobile learning. You will explore the many reasons HTML5 serves as a viable alternative to Flash. You will leave this session with a number of tips that will leave you better prepared and better informed to design mobile learning courses that will look great and function as intended in HTML5.
In this session, you will learn:
- What HTML5 is and how it impacts eLearning
- What you need to know before you start HTML5 development
- How various devices and browsers affect your HTML5 content
- Best practices for designing mLearning for HTML5
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA