- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
TELUS’ Learning Strategy in a Mobile Workstyle Environment
mLearnCon 2014 - June 26, 2014
Senior Social Learning Consultant
One of TELUS’ key goals is to have a majority of its workforce work in a flexible mobile work environment. Learning strategies had to adapt to this goal. Learning could no longer simply be available on one’s laptop or in a face-to-face class. Our learning strategy had to be enhanced and updated to accommodate our growing mobile workforce.
In this case-study session you will learn about TELUS’ journey in developing their mobile-learning strategy. You will explore the lessons learned from their successes, and from the challenges they encountered and needed to overcome along the way. You will discover the key social components that were critical to the overall strategy, and you will leave this session with frameworks, strategies, and templates that you can use to build your own mobile-learning strategy.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify potential mobile learning challenges and possible solutions
- How to develop your own mobile learning strategy, leveraging strategies, and templates
- How to relate mobile-learning strategy to corporate goals
- How to link current and future learning projects for mobile delivery
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors with knowledge of social-collaboration tools and functionalities.
Technology discussed in this session:
Successfactors’ Bizx mobile app, SMS services, geotagging, smart device scanning capabilities, SharePoint, Successfactor’s JAM, and social-collaboration tools.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA