- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Google Glass—the Experience, the Reaction, the Possibilities
mLearnCon 2014 - June 26, 2014
Executive Vice President and Executive Director
The eLearning Guild
From the first desktop PCs to today’s cutting-edge smartphones, technology has a history of fundamentally changing the expectations of learning and development programs. We are now on the cusp of another technological advance, one that will once again change some of our definitions and how we address performance issues: wearable technology. This technology will come in various forms, but the one that is blazing the path is Google Glass.
In this session you will learn about Google Glass from one of the members of the Glass Explorer program, who have been testing and using the device in advance of its public release. You will learn what Glass is, how it works, and what the experience of using glass is like. You will explore the many different ways that Glass can be used for learning and performance improvement. In this session you will discover the possibilities that are being opened by this new and exciting technology, and how those possibilities are once again redefining the expectations of learning and performance programs.
In this session, you will learn:
- What Google Glass is, and what it can do
- What the Glass experience is like for the user
- How people react to Glass
- What doors Glass opens up for learning and performance
- How people are already using Glass for learning today
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager