- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Quality Assurance Strategies for Mobile Training Deployments
mLearnCon 2014 - June 26, 2014
Principal Training Consultant
It hasn’t been that long since we only worried about testing online training lessons on Internet Explorer and Netscape. Those days are long gone. Today we face a myriad of testing challenges due to the vast number of devices and operating systems that are being used by our learners. Developing and testing our applications to ensure that they will work for everyone is an increasingly challenging part of an organizational learning strategy.
In this session participants will explore the various quality assurance test strategies that are currently being used in software engineering corporations to test their products, and how you can carry over those strategies into the world of mLearning. You will learn about multiple types of QA testing, and what the goals are for each. Participants will leave this session with an understanding of numerous QA strategies and how they can be applied to mobile learning projects.
In this session, you will learn:
- The fundamental concepts of QA testing in software engineering operations
- The critical QA test operations that need to be used by mLearning designers
- Strategies for conducting effective QA testing within an impossible project deadline
- Strategies for mLearning lesson design that will help your QA testing effort
Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors with experience designing mLearning lessons for a multi-device target audience.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA