- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: The Unique Multi-device Thinking Behind Adobe Edge Animate
mLearnCon 2014 - June 26, 2014
There are a great number of tools available to use for building mobile learning. The challenge with many of these tools is that they use legacy functionalities and a fixed canvas that do not effectively support the ultimate goal of designing device-agnostic experiences. These tools often trap us in PC-based paradigms that have been used for decades to design static content and now fall short of designing more flexible content that can better respond to the end-users needs on and beyond the desktop.
In this session participants will learn how Adobe Edge Animate can support cross-platform development. You will explore how Adobe Edge Animate allows for flexibility, portability, and continuity of content regardless of the information access environment. You will leave this session with practical examples of how those features can help you create more effective and malleable learning solutions.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to offer rich and adaptive experiences capable of flowing across different screens and platforms
- How to design multi-device flexible layouts
- How to experiment with the natural and intuitive sense of touch in order to allow learners to directly manipulate the content
- How to explore different tools and approaches to better support multi-device development
- How to carry out a simultaneous cross-mobile-device previewing and testing of your content
Novice designers, project managers, managers, and directors with a basic understanding of design principles, different authoring tools and latest technologies such as HTML5.
Technology discussed in this session:
Participant technology requirements:
Laptop with Adobe Edge (or trial version) installed.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK