- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Transforming Learning with Social and Video Collaboration
Performance Support Symposium 2014 - September 8, 2014
Find out how new social and video collaboration technologies from IBM can transform the way your people learn. Hear best practices from customers like Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) and Boston Children’s Hospital and learn how they are looking beyond the learning management system to a social, collaborative, better way of learning.
If you face any of these common challenges, join us to see how you can transform your business:
- You want to move away from classroom training
- A traditional learning management system is NOT meeting your learning needs
- Your people’s learning needs are constantly changing and you find it hard to keep up
- You want to integrate more real-time learning for your employees
- You want to use video to make your training more engaging
- Your current learning program is not engaging your millennial learners
- Your people need to solve complex problems on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- You have a bottleneck in sharing information—best practices, access to experts, video collaboration, chat and file sharing
- You require better analytics to help you determine what learning content your people actually need
- You are tasked with integrating social learning and self-service into your organization
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library