- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Top 10 Research Findings in Games
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 29, 2014
The concept of using games for learning is a very popular topic right now. It is also a controversial topic, as there are people who support games for learning, and others who question their value. Part of this divide is the existing confusion regarding how games support learning, and what research-based approaches are most effective.
In this session you will explore the most current research findings related to applying games in corporate learning and training environments. You will discuss how you can apply the research findings via tips for implementing game-based solutions. You will examine the skills needed to build effective game-based training programs, learn why many organizations struggle to get started in games, and get lessons to take away from other organizations’ successful implementations.
In this session, you will learn:
- The most current games-research findings
- Which findings are most relevant to your game programs
- New heuristics for game implementation
- What new research might bolster your case for incorporating games
Novice designers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager