- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Build a Mobile Roleplay in an Hour with ZebraZapps
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 29, 2014
Co-founder & Strategic Relationship Manager
Research shows that only 20 percent of corporate learning happens during formal training, regardless of the delivery modality. However, 70 percent of learning occurs during on-the-job experiences. One way of bringing more job experience into formal training is through online roleplay simulations. The challenge most organizations have is the belief that simulations are too expensive, take too long to build, or require skill sets they cannot support.
In this hands-on session, participants will learn how to build a complex and effective roleplay that will run on a mobile device using ZebraZapps. You will explore how easily you can build the simulation by creating your own in 60 minutes. You will leave this session with the tools, content, and media to make simulation-based learning a reality for your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- An overview of ZebraZapps
- The components of an effective roleplay
- How to build a roleplay from scratch using ZebraZapps
- How to publish the app for mobile delivery
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
A laptop with Internet access.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA