- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Full-cycle eLearning Project Management Tips
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 29, 2014
Building eLearning isn’t just about design and development. Each eLearning course or module you develop is essentially a project. Project management can be a daunting task, from goal definition to the post-mortem review. However, proper management of eLearning projects can have more of an impact on success than even design and development.
In this session you will explore an overview of the total project cycle. You will develop an understanding of each phase of the process and learn practical tips for each step along the way. You will leave this fast-moving session with a lot of practical information that can be useful to beginning or advanced project managers in a one-man shop or in a team environment.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to set project goals
- How to determine resource needs
- How and why to choose an authoring tool
- How to manage the development process
- How to manage the quality-control process
- How to deploy to a LMS
- How to do the project post-mortem preview
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
- Business Development Representative French/English
Blanchardstown, Dublin D15, Ireland