- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Making an Engaging eLearning Video with Great Audio
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 29, 2014
Industrial Strength Learning
You’ve created a video, and visually it looks great. At the same time, something about it feels flat to you. You’ve shared the video with others and it seems sort of flat to them as well. The problem is often not with the visuals; it’s with the audio. Video often needs more than just voices to be engaging.
In this session, you’ll explore how to build a memorable soundtrack for your eLearning programs. You will discover how a soundtrack can take videos to new heights and facilitate higher levels of understanding among viewers. You will examine a number of techniques that eLearning developers can leverage to create soundtracks for learning programs. You will leave this session understanding the value a soundtrack can add to eLearning, and tips for how you can build one yourself.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why you need to think beyond the sound your voiceover is making
- When music can enhance and when it can detract from your training
- What makes a good soundtrack and how to form it
- How to do multi-track mixing and mix-down for your training video
- How easy it is to imagine great sound and create it
- Where to get sound effects (SFX) and how to integrate them into your eLearning video soundtrack
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Digital Learning Specialist, Learning & Development, CS
Los Gatos, CA
- Instructional Designer / E-learning Developer
San Diego, CA
- Sales Engineer
Boston, MA pref; possible remote
- Instructional Designer (remote)
- Learning Designer