- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Going Under the Hood of Responsive Design
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 29, 2014
Founder and President
It is increasingly challenging for designers and developers to create content that works well across an ever-increasing number of devices. Screen sizes and aspect ratios vary tremendously, and instructional designers and developers do not have the resources to create multiple versions of each project for each type of potential device. Responsive design has allowed learning content to be flexibly displayed across the diversity of devices while maintaining a single content source.
In this session you’ll learn the HTML and CSS code that creates responsive interactions. You will explore how responsive design is coded. You will discover how responsive design can provide you with high levels of control over your content and how it appears across the gamut of devices used to consume eLearning content. You will leave this session with a greater understanding of how responsive design works and how it can enhance your eLearning projects.
In this session, you will learn:
- The syntax of responsive design code in CSS
- How to create optimized views for mobile, tablet, and other specialized devices
- Techniques to hide and reveal content as appropriate for different-sized devices
- To evaluate code produced by eLearning tools and further optimize for better responsive design
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA