- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Ten Tips and Tricks for Stretching Lectora
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 29, 2014
Lectora is a popular development tool that is more powerful than most instructional designers realize. Lectora is extremely malleable, making it possible to do almost anything you can design. However, some users are unaware of how to get the most out of the authoring tool.
In this hands-on session, participants will explore tips and tricks for getting the most out of Lectora. You will learn to control functionality based on current date, move an item in a group individually, and put an item on top of a Flash object. You will examine how to display a student’s name as first-last (switching from last-first), build and display a countdown (or count-up), and how to time events to audio.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to control functionality based on current date
- How to move an item in a group individually
- How to put an item on top of a Flash object
- How to display a student’s name as first-last (switch from last-first)
- How to build and display a countdown (or count-up)
- How to change selected items in a list box based on outside user interaction
- How to reset individual form elements
- How to time events to audio
- How to build conditional functionality with multiple decision points
Novice and intermediate designers and developers who are familiar with Lectora X, Inspire, 11, or a comparable rapid development tool.
discussed in this session:
Lectora (version X, Inspire, or 11 are appropriate for this session).
Laptop with Lectora installed.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Training Specialist
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST