- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Immersive Learning: They Did It, So Can You!
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 30, 2014
Product Management Director
Organizations often recognize that the best way to improve performance is through practice, but they have struggled to shift their learning design from knowledge acquisition to performance improvement. Immersive learning is a new way of thinking about training design, and companies are looking for examples to help them see how immersive design can help them with their unique needs.
In this session participants will examine a number of case studies from organizations who have implemented immersive learning solutions and have seen success. You will explore immersive learning being used to address a variety of organizational issues. You will learn how immersive design can solve complex organizational problems in effective ways. You will leave this session with an arsenal of examples that can be used to successfully implement immersive learning in your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- What immersive learning is
- How organizations have successfully used immersive design to solve organizational problems
- The basic steps in immersive design
- Tips for getting your organization started with immersive design
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Games, simulations, virtual worlds, mobile learning, virtual learning environments, augmented reality, alternate reality games, immersive learning environments, video.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager