- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Adding Support to an Employee Performance Ecosystem
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 30, 2014
Workforce Performance Strategist
Human Performance Outfitters
Chances are that your organization already has one or more learning management system in place. Chances are that you also have a learning content management system, enterprise resource planning, a human resource management system, knowledge management, and/or customer relationship management systems in place. Now you are looking at adding performance support to the mix. Technology can be an enabler and driver of efficiency, but it can also be complex, cumbersome, and confusing. But all systems have one primary intent: To increase the performance of employees.
In this session, participants will take a closer look at the relationship between learning management, learning content management, knowledge management, and performance support systems. You will develop an approach to integrate these systems cohesively to eliminate content creation and maintenance redundancies. And you will examine how performance support can be the broker of information from the learning ecosystem to systems that live in the workplace ecosystem.
In this session, you will learn:
- Where performance support fits into the existing learning and performance ecosystem
- How different learning systems relate to one another
- How to integrate multiple systems
- How to eliminate content creation and maintenance redundancies
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
LMS, LCMS, ERP, HRMS, knowledge management systems, CRM.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA