- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Enhance the Effectiveness of Quizzes Using Adobe Captivate
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 30, 2014
When you limit your design to the default question slides in Captivate, the result can often be a boring assessment. Being aware of the basics of these slide designs and of the quizzing system variables allows developers to extend the functionality of the default slides. By tweaking these default slides you can create simple games that can turn a basic quiz into a challenging experience.
In this hands-on session you will go beyond the basic template of a Captivate question slide and explore ways to enhance the default interaction. You will examine techniques including replacing text with image or audio, knowledge slides, remediation, intermediate score slides, control navigation, drag and drop, scored objects, and more. You will also clarify the process, possibilities, and limitations of the Captivate questions slide template.
In this session, you will learn:
- To understand the default process and objects in question and score slide
- To know the quizzing system variables
- How to add intermediate score slides and shape buttons
- The use of the advanced interaction panel
- How to create custom question slides based on widgets or interactions
- How to create custom question slides with standard objects
- How to use the drag & drop wizard for question slides
Novice to advanced designers and developers with a basic knowledge of Captivate.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate (latest version) on a Windows or Mac machine.
Latest version of Adobe Captivate on a Windows or Mac machine.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK