- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
How HTML5 Is Changing Today’s eLearning
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 30, 2014
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
There’s a great deal of buzz in our industry about HTML5. Chances are that the development tool you’re using to create eLearning can output to HTML5, but most instructional designers are not sure why that feature is important. HTML5 is also a subject that, for many, is clouded in confusion, with learning professionals often unable to translate the technical discussion into understanding of what the technology makes possible.
In this session you will learn about the HTML5 core technology from an easily digestible and understandable perspective. You will discuss why HTML5 is important and what skills you need to develop to take advantage of it today. You will also explore what types of questions you should be asking of your team, developers, and LMS vendors. You will leave this session with a better understanding of HTML5, including why it is important and what resources, tools, and templates you have available to help you apply HTML5 immediately.
In this session, you will learn:
- Five ways HTML5 can help your development team
- Five ways HTML5 can improve your user experience
- Fresh ideas you can apply immediately with your team
- Free web apps to learn new skills
- Using open-source web apps to improve your tool set today
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors with a basic understanding of eLearning and how tools work.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager