- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Top Tips for Responsive eLearning Instructional Design
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 30, 2014
Senior Solutions Consultant
“I need the content to work on a phone and a tablet as well as on a desktop.” This is a request we’re hearing more and more each day. In the new era of multi-device delivery, instruction designers struggle to find the one design to rule them all. How can you ensure solid instructional design across all those devices if your aim is to only build one course?
In this session, you will explore top tips for responsive eLearning design that you can start using right away. You will start with a brief overview of what responsive means and how it is different from traditional content. You will discuss the new world of scrolling pages and learn to love the scroll bar. You’ll examine audio strategies for multi-device delivery. You will explore examples built in Adapt, the open-source responsive eLearning framework. You will leave this session with practical ideas and inspiration to jumpstart your own responsive eLearning projects.
In this session, you will learn:
- What responsive eLearning design means
- How to identify if responsive design is the right approach for your organization
- How to apply simple design strategies to your own responsive projects
- How to optimize audio in a multi-device environment
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager